Not Just Experience


Get Answers

Divorce & Property Division

Divorce &
Property Division
Read More

How Do I Protect Assets In Divorce

How Do I Protect
Assets In Divorce?
Read More

Divorce & Property Division

Divorce Involving A
Closely Held Business
Read More

Divorce & Property Division


Read More

Divorce & Property Division

Read More

Providing Quality Family Law Representation

When it comes to practicing law, experience isn’t measured in just years. It is also a matter of what kind of work you do, who your legal opponents have been and how you approach your craft. In other words, it is a measure of quality as well as quantity.

I am attorney Jim Weatherly, and I have over 40 years of legal experience. Throughout those years, I have committed myself to continual improvement, expanding knowledge and taking on ever greater challenges. I have gone toe-to-toe with some of the best attorneys in Tennessee. I have also had the honor of representing other lawyers when they needed legal help.

Attorney James L. Weatherly Jr.
A Tennessee Attorney
Serving Clients In Nashville
And Surrounding Areas

A Practice Built On Positive Relationships And Client Trust

Many attorneys thrive on competition and take a combative approach to each case. In the right case, this can be a useful strategy. But in the wrong case, it can produce needless expense, needless drama and a bad result.

Rather than contributing to conflict, my goal is to help resolve it in the most constructive way for my clients. Because I form strong relationships with my clients built on trust and mutual respect, it is easier to reach our mutual goals. These relationships form my main source of referrals as clients will recommend me to others and return if future problems occur.

Family Photo | Contextual

Contact Me To
Discuss Your Legal Needs

Based in Nashville, James L. Weatherly Jr., Attorney at Law, serves clients in Davidson County and surrounding areas. To schedule a consultation about divorce, child custody, child support or a criminal matter, call 615-988-4939 or send me an email.